How does Asset Finance work?
It enables you to purchase the vehicles, equipment or machinery you require, without using up working capital and making cash flow difficult, allowing you to grow your business.
You can use the loan to purchase commercial trucks and trailers, business motor vehicles and light commercials, earthmoving and contracting equipment, plant and machinery, fleet upgrades etc.
It enables you to fund up to 100% of the asset being purchased.
• Fixed or flexible monthly payments -
You can finance an asset over short or long terms, depending on your requirements and your payment ability. Generally, rates are fixed over the term of the loan, however you can also have flexible repayments set up for seasonal fluctuations or specific business cashflows.
• The asset being purchased is used as security for the loan or other available assets, not your home or property. This lets you focus your cashflow for other business needs.
• It increases the liquidity in your business.
• Low or no deposits with a repayment schedule tailored to your cash flow or other business needs.
• Spread the cost of your equipment over its economic life
• You can borrow against new, used or existing assets.
• Often no cash up front is required, or your trade-in can be used as the deposit.
• GST can be financed and repaid in the third month of the loan term.
• You have ownership and use of the asset while you’re paying it off.